Founded in 1890 by its namesake, H.M. Stauffer was initially a lumber, coal and feed supplier servicing Lancaster county, Pennsylvania.
Always a leader in the building industry, we began supplying trusses and wall panels to customers during the 1960’s; our wood-preservation business was added in 1975. Today, structural building components and treated products manufactured at Stauffer’s two production facilities can be found on successful building sites across a five-state area.
Safety in the workplace continues to be a very important part of our company. We received the Pennsylvania Governor’s Award for Safety Excellence – a distinction few companies can share. In addition, our employees worked a record 2 million plus hours without a lost-time accident.
H.M. Stauffer remains a strong family business, solidly committed to the same principles which have fostered success throughout the years – supply products of outstanding value and provide customers with unparalleled service from start to finish.